In case of a Vehicle Accident; whether a state owned vehicle, personal vehicle-being used on university business, or a rental vehicle. (Report ANY accident, regardless of the location. Report even if you are in another state, in one of the vehicles mentioned above.)


1. Call University Police at 318-357-5431-IMMEDIATELY.

2. Call the EHS Office at 318-663-0441 or 318-663-6080.

3. Call your supervisor.

4. Complete DA-2041 and submit to the EHS OfficeRisk Management-Insurance Claims----Immediately.


If you can, take pictures with your cell phone.


Post Accident Drug Tests:  Post Accident Drug Tests are only required in the following situations:  

(1)Reasonable Suspicion; or (2)Fatality; or (3)Hazardous Materials Release, defined in LA R.S. 30:2173(2).




University Vehicle Proof of Insurance  2018-2019